Zombie Marathon SPB.RU

Объявление

С возвращением Тапка! И теперь незабываем про Мару =)

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Zombie Marathon SPB.RU » Флудильня » Флудильня V.4 =)

Флудильня V.4 =)

Сообщений 751 страница 780 из 1000

2Milk
С днём рождения тебя!

Ледяной палец убийца. Завораживает.

Отредактировано Snowjump (2011-11-28 13:38:39)

http://uploads.ru/t/N/o/E/NoEZD.jpg

BillyBones
" Вы готовы дети ? "
" ДА КАПИТАН !!1 "

Snowjump
итс авесом!

BillyBones
подрос однако ))

BillyBones
Это твоя кися?
Чё за камера?

Посоны, ходили на выборы?

~FulleffecT~
Ходили но обсуждать эту херню на форуме запрещено =)

SoL
А кто обсуждает? :)

2BillyBones
Судя по названию видео, вы его так и не переименовали. =)
Можно переименовать по аналогии с милицией! Был Маня, станет Паня! Интонационно и нанотехнологично!!!

Продолжаю тему котов.
Вот и он, ужасный и прекрасный кот0кот! Похоже вся вселенная замыкается именно на нём!

[реклама вместо картинки]

Так он Маней и остался :)
Постоянно на улицу выскакивает, паразит. С поводка этого выкручивается на раз.
Снимаю на canon eos 550d с китовым говенным объективом. Коплю на нормальный, а о хорошем остается только помечтать.http://uploads.ru/t/D/b/z/DbzNA.jpg

BillyBones написал(а):

[img]http://uploads.ru/t/D/b/z/DbzNA.jpg[img]

красавец

Может всё таки обсудим последние события в Москве?

~FulleffecT~ написал(а):

Может всё таки обсудим последние события в Москве?

А тебе ещё не приходилось отправлять пол списка контактов в аське в игнор? XD Из-за острого желания обсудить с кем-нибудь какие-нибудь проблемы.

Тем более про Москву и обсуждать нечего. =)

Если хочешь, делай чат в стиме и зови всех в него.

Segodnia slu4aino zaehal v ovoshnoi magazin. Koro4e mne summa na 4eke ponravilas, reshil podelitsia info.
1 lbs(pound, "funt") = 0.453 kg
luk krasnyi, v pakete=2 lbs
kartofan, v pakete =5 lbs
pomidory=4 shtuki
ogurci i zelenye perci po $0.99 za 1 lbs - v 4eke pos4itany vmeste pohoduhttp://uploads.ru/t/u/W/m/uWmvS.jpg
salat, kinza

Kto v magazin hodit, vo 4to eto na rodine oboidetsia?

в районе 160-170 рублей.
В связи с сезонной ценой на картошку,она сейчас дешевая 9-10р кг.

Отредактировано Maz (2011-12-07 16:20:03)

BillyBones написал(а):

Segodnia slu4aino zaehal v ovoshnoi magazin.

начало уже интригует =)
У вас там должно быть дороже ибо нет у вас бабушек торгующий картошкой сидя вдоль рынка  Оо

А вообще я думал будет что-то типа...
http://youtu.be/mqQ8Y9Sjp7o?hd=1&t=56s

SoL написал(а):

А вообще я думал будет что-то типа...
http://youtu.be/mqQ8Y9Sjp7o?hd=1&t=56s

Обожаю этот фильм XD

Если бы Дум вышел сегодня. =)

Момент ч0ткости

Лучший коммент =)

and people think mw3 has terrible spawns. HAHAHAHA

Повезло парню, почти все к нему всё время были спиной.

Snowjump написал(а):

and people think mw3 has terrible spawns. HAHAHAHA

Повезло парню, почти все к нему всё время были спиной.

Не в спавне счастье а в стаде баранов которые из этого варфаера в бф перекочевали ))

чееерт жаль что у него пулемета не было )

зачетная постановка,ага.

2Maroder

Тоже хотел выложить =]

Maz написал(а):

зачетная постановка,ага.

Там ещё где-то должно быть обучающее видео.

А вот с чего всё начиналось.

You are now ready to chat with Leah.
Leah: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Leah how may I help you?
you: BillyBonesRus now has access to Back to Karkand for Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand 4 reimagined Battlefield maps Enhanced destruction More weapons, more vehicles New assignments, new dog tags 7 hours ago
you: You can not join this server without the expansion pack
you: i have it, i paid for it i am pissed off
you: 7 (SEVEN) hours ago!
Leah: I understand that this is frustrating for you at the moment. Let me see what I can do to assist you with this issue.
Leah: To further assist you can I please get your first/last name and email address to pull up your account?
you: XXX
Leah: Thank you, give a moment to pull up your account.
Leah: I have your account in front of me now, Can you verify the date of birth on the account?
you: i doubt i ever entered my DOB anywhere in that account
Leah: Thank you, I am looking at your account now. I see that Back to Karkand is active on your account. After you redeemed the code on the Origin Client, did you update Battlefield 3?
you: i did not enter any codes because i dont have any. I just bought karkand 7 hours ago
you: i bought it on origin
you: and whi9le there was big mess with origin LOGIN i was able to play karkand in offline mode
you: so obviously i have it dowloaded and installed
Leah: You need to update Battlefield 3, once your re-update the game you will have access to the DLC.
you: how do i re-update?
you: Battlefield 3 is up to date
you: Known Issues with Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand
you: Battlelog does not recognize Back to Karkand: Battlelog may instruct you to "Buy Back to Karkand Now" even when you already own the expansion pack. This issue will prevent you from joining any Back to Karkand servers.
you: This is what ea says there:
you: https://help.ea.com/article/known-issue … to-karkand
you: I just did "repair install" of BF3
you: It is finished now: there was no missing or corrupt files in your BF3 installation and your game is up to date.
Leah: I understand that is the error message you are having with the expansion pack. If you manually delete the update file from your C Drive for Battlefield 3. If you log out of Origin after deleting the update, you will be prompted to update Battlefield 3 which will contain the new information that incudes Back to Karkand.
you: : there was no missing or corrupt files in your BF3 installation and your game is up to date.
you: can i speak to the manager?
you: sign out of battleblog and sign-in back HELPED. now i can play karkand maps.
you: I am waiting for 50% refund for inconvenience.
Leah: I am the highest live chat support. Just to clarify you now have access to Back to Karkand?
you: yes I do now
Leah: I can offer you a 15 % off discount coupon code for your inconvenience.
you: 15% / 7 hours of TERRIBLE INCONVENIENCE = 2.14%/hour
you: that is how you value your customers???
you: i want 50% refund for that "Back to Karkand" I bought today. And I want you to give me a CASE number about all that so I can continue with that
Leah: This is a coupon for 15% discount coupon code: XXX.
Leah: Your case number is XXX. I do  appreciate you contacting EA. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
you: yes
you: i want 50% refund for that "Back to Karkand" I bought today
Leah: I am sorry for the inconvenience you have been through with EA today. I do apoligize but I am not able to grant your request for 50% off that purchase. If there is anything else I can assist you with, I will be more than happy to be of assistance.
you: "but I am not able" - can i speak to the manager?
Leah: Let me clarify, That is not a function available in my database to grant you that request.
Leah: If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
you: put my request to my case and notify manager
Leah: If it was function to grant you the request, I would be more than happy to assist you. Unfortunately, that is not an available function to grant your request. If there is anything else I can assist you with I will be more than happy to.
you: notify manager so they will implement such function
Leah: I will let the development department know that this should be added to out database.
you: let the manager know I want 50% refund
Leah: I do apologize again for your inconvenience again, many others had this same issue today. Unfortunitly, your request can not be granted at this time. If you still feel that it is necessary to contact a different form of support feel free to contact phone support.
Leah: If you need help with anything else, please feel free to contact us anytime!
The chat session has ended. Please contact us again if you need further help.

2BillyBones
Он говорит, что связь с менеджером не входит в его обязанности? XD

Посоны объявляю план перехват Оо Найдите Мавра ! Он хз куда потерялся, вроде тут да нету его.

Единственно что выдает его жизнедейтельность это скайп который уже давно в режиме не беспокоить. Оо

Мавра украли! Выжившие в панике! За следствие берётся Сол!

+1

Вы здесь » Zombie Marathon SPB.RU » Флудильня » Флудильня V.4 =)